The Lost Ark June update arrives later today, bringing with it a new update to download on Steam.
The good news is that this will be a small patch, meaning that fans won’t have to make more room for it when it comes to installation.
However, like all Lost Ark updates, it will require servers to go offline and maintenance to be performed.
Here’s the official schedule for today’s Lost Ark update and server downtime.
New Lost Ark Update Arrives June 2
Developers Smilegate has confirmed that a new Lost Ark update is being released today following server maintenance. According to the official schedule, gamers on Steam will have to log out for around five hours, with the timing affecting those in North America more than in Europe. So for those who are planning their gaming for today, Lost Ark servers will be down for maintenance starting at 12am PT (8am BST) on June 2, 2022.
This means that the next Lost Ark update will be available to download at 1pm BST in Europe, and 5am PT in North America. A message from Smilegate explains: “All Lost Ark servers and regions will be brought offline on June 2nd at 12 AM PT / 7 AM UTC / 9 AM CEST for this week’s regularly scheduled maintenance and update. Downtime is estimated to last up to 5 hours.”
Smilegate has also provided these patch notes for those wanting to know exactly what has changed this week. Please note that today’s Lost Ark update is focused on bug fixes:
Lost Ark Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to stop responding when loading into Haiger’s Manor or Rivelvarr Ruins. This content will be re-opened to players.
- Chaos Dungeon exchange vendor rewards have been adjusted to be character bound. Shards earned from Chaos Dungeons are Roster bound, so players can share them with other characters on their Roster in order to redeem rewards from the exchange on alternate characters.
- Fixed an issue where the Basic Horn-rimmed glasses would appear as white when equipped at the same time as the Wily Dawn Chestpiece and Pants.
- Fixed an issue that caused an “Invalid Customization Info” error to appear when attempting to load an older preset in the Character Creation menu. If this issue persists, players can navigate to the folder containing the customization files (found at Lost Ark Live\EFGame\Customizing) and change the file extension of all saved presets from “.cus.bak” to “.cus” to resolve the error.
- Chimek, an NPC from Wild Wing island, will no longer appear throughout Naruna Hot Springs.
- Timers displayed in the Adventure Island menu will no longer reference UTC time in all regions.
- Fixed a performance issue seen in various endgame dungeons and raids when using the Korean VO DLC.
- Remaining entry counts will now show correctly in the Integrated Dungeon menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Awakening Skill to be triggered when using the Smart Ping feature on a controller. Smart Ping can be trigged by pressing A, B, X, or Y while LB + LT + RB + RT are held down.
- Reverted the dash distance changes on the Radiant Golden Cloud mount. The cooldown for the dash remains at 5 seconds.
- Additionally, the team is still working through the following issues:
- A speculative fix for Island Siege timing will be put in place with this downtime; we will update players on this once the build is live.
- UI elements (such as items) may still get stuck on the player’s cursor in various situations.
- Players on the Vykas server are unable to donate to a guild.